Welcome to Erin’s Distance Learning Virtual Classroom
Help your Child Learn to Read—with...
- Face-to-face, how-to video lessons
- Hundreds of downloadable pages and activities
- Fun, hands-on, game-based learning
- Step by step directions—with no boring, repetitive sing-songy memorization, no too-much-screen-time click-and-stare games that miss key ideas, and no frustration because of the 1-2-3 pace to make it easy
- Learning beyond phonics and its “rules” to how reading works
- Fun, hands-on, game-based learning so your child finds reading doable and wants to read
- Tested and used successfully by parents in home schooling, public schooling, and one-on-one tutoring
for over 20 years
- The most current research today on what truly works
- Who’s it for?
* Kids ages 2-15 (and their parents)
* Beginning readers, to learn “right” from the start
* Kids already reading but struggling, to go back and fix what’s wrong, to get on the right track
What’s it like?
* Login and Watch: Kids and parents login and watch the video lesson—following along with hands-on interactive games and activities
* Activities and Games: Parents download the activities and guide the kids in more activities for the week, drawing the child into success—step by step, building confidence and desire to read
* 24/7 Access: You control when and how much you learn, in segments that fit your family’s schedule
* Learn How Reading Works—so you can help your child decode, blend, and comprehend—to read fast, smoothly, and with 100% comprehension
With Five Complete Levels of Learning—Beginning/Preschool Ages Through 5th Grade
Watch this video now...
How it works--
Watch the videos,
Interact together, and